Friday, February 22, 2013

Evelyn Lozada & Jennifer Williams: What Now?

On the last season of Basketball Wives, we saw Evelyn Lozada throwing wine bottles, using her clutch as a weapon, and jumping over tables, and in the midst of all the craziness, she had a new man! Evelyn was with Chad Ochocinco, just as happy as she wanted to be (or so it seemed). They had gotten married and were thinking about having more children. She even wrote a book, Inner Circle, about how they met and all of that jazz.

And then there was Jen. Lord, it seemed like Jen was just going through it. In the midst of going through a divorce, she got smacked in the face, and the earring that flew out of her ear is still missing. Her ex-husband threw a drink in her face, knowing that alcohol could have potentially discolored her contacts. AND she got hit in the head with a clutch! She seemed to be the sole target for Evelyn to pick on during the last season  of Basketball Wives.

Oh my how things have changed! Before Evelyn's wedding dress even had time to collect ONE dust particle, she and Chad are done, and now Jennifer has a new man. Jennifer admitted to being in a relationship with Cisco Rosada of CMG Entertainment. February 21, Jennifer tweeted, "I have an amazing boyfriend. #blessed." Jen's new relationship isn't the only thing that seems to be doing well, but her lip gloss line, Lucid, seems to be doing well also. Good for Jennifer!

For Evelyn, after the public divorce and realization of her not so awesome behavior on television, she seems to be in a better place. During a recent interview with Vibe Vixen she said,
"I need to learn to handle certain situations. But if somebody is coming at me, I'm going to protect myself. It's not like I'm going to be super perfect because I was on Iyanla and now I'm Mother Mary because that's not what it is. But at the same time, instead of going from 0 to 1,000, let's really think before we speak and not get physical. I just have to remind myself of that. It's a daily thing for me because sometimes you're tested."
And she is also in the process of launching her new clothing line during London Fashion Week. Evelyn described her new line, "Vida Luxe", as feminine and flowy. I'm very excited about Evelyn's new line, and even more excited that she's finally calmed down a bit! I guess we'll see just how much she's calmed down on the upcoming season 5 of Basketball Wives! I'm happy for  both, Ev and Jen. I wish both the best and still hope they become friends again  *fingers crossed*


Jennifer Williams with new boo, Cisco Rosada.
Evelyn Lozada at Tami Roman's launch party in LA.



1 comment:

  1. Nice share! This remembers me of the pre wedding dinner of my cousin at one of the famous Chicago venues with pomp and showy décor. Their lavish interior was pretty pleasing. Also the pictures we clicked were beautiful. Table was completely well arranged with accessories and rich linen. Lamps and chandeliers were throwing yellow sparkling lights.

    ReplyDelete