Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, & Lil Wayne: Common Factor?

What do they all have in common? I'll tell you! They could care less about what people think of them. As long they like it, that's all that matter, and I agree 108%!

I had to learn that. See, when it comes to hairstyles, I like to experiment. Sometimes I like it super short. Sometimes I prefer a bob. Other times I want it super long. It just depends on how I feel. Now, notice I said it depends on how "I FEEL", not anyone else. So, please explain to me why I have people coming to me telling ME how I should wear MY hair? If I get it long, group A has something to say. If I get it short, group B has something to say. No matter what way I chose, there would always be a group that wasn't particularly pleased. Something as trivial as hair made me realize how IMPOSSIBLE it is to please everyone, and if you try to please everybody, you're setting yourself up for failure. No matter what you do or how hard you try, there will ALWAYS be someone out there with something to say. Point, blank, AND the period!

You have to do what makes you happy. If it's something that truly makes you happy ,why wouldn't you do it? Yeah, some people may not like it but are you willing to be miserable JUST to please someone else? Oh no, no! I don't know about you, but I'm not! And you have to pay attention to those who express their so called "displeasure". Because it's not always  displeasure, sometimes it's just a little shade. You ever  had somebody say they didn't like something you did, wore, or whatever, but you turn around and they have something or are doing something ridiculously similar or the same? Wait, I thought you didn't like it?! So you're like oh, you disliked it so much you decided that you would try it. Yeah, I can see that. No, not really.

Not only is it sometimes shade, but sometimes people can see potential in you that you don't even see in yourself right now. You have to be careful! So, they say what they say to distract you or make you doubt yourself. All along Josephine Betty and Buck Lee know exactly what you are capable of, but they just don't want you to tap into it. They see you as a threat. They can't do it so they don't want you to do it. So they throw out their little comments, "Oh I don't like that." "Man, don't do that. That's whack. " Now there you are. You've just fallen victim to Buck Lee's deceit! Now you've chosen to not do something because Buck Lee didn't like it! Be careful who you listen to! Now I'm not saying ignore everybody. It's ok to be open to advice and suggestions, as well as constructive criticism, but don't compromise your own happiness just to please someone else. It's your life and you would be crazy not to enjoy it. So live your life and stop trying to please everybody! You only have one life to live! Are you going to be miserable trying to please everybody or happy as Kenya Moore when she sees a bottle of lotion?! I choose the latter. Live your life, folks!


You think Miley Cyrus didn't know what people would say when she
made this drastic change? You think she cared? She liked it, and that was all that mattered.
I don't even need to explain. This guy lives his life with no regards as to what
people have to say about him. 

C-Breezy and Rihanna do what makes them happy and could care less about
who has something to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment