I woke up, and today was just another day. Hmm, maybe because I'm single. Eh, oh well! Today is Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day to you all!
Somebody said it's also Single Awareness Day, also referred to as S.A.D. What exactly is there to be sad about? Were you NOT single yesterday? So today is not really different from any other day. Yes, it's V-Day and you may not have plans, but so what? Did you have plans yesterday? Exactly. Just keep it moving like you would any other day. I have seen a ton of sad statuses via Facebook and Twitter about feeling sad and lonely because of today, and let me tell you, if I could send a slap via social networking, I would! Cheer the hell up! No need to pine over not having a Valentine. I promise you that you will be ok. So turn off the Adele and Mary J! Turn on some jigging music. I have "Back that Thang Up" by Juvenile playing on the low! Just be happy! Tomorrow will be another day, and you'll still be living (hopefully)! AND you can get chocolates for half off! Honey, that's what I call winning! If no one else loves you, I do!
To all the couples, enjoy your day and night! To all the singles, just be happy that you get a chance to stay in. Scandal comes on tonight AND the Miami Heat play the OKC Thunder! :)
Enjoy your day, folks!

Yaaaaaaaaaaas! Lol but my thoughts exactly! It's not then end of the world! Scandal>>>>>>Valentine's Day ~bitterless person :)
ReplyDelete