Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Why Are you REALLY Throwing Shade?

"Ohh, I do not like that girl."

"Man, that dude right there thinks he's something."

Now let me ask you this. WHY don't you really like Josephine? What has Bobby Frank done to you? Do you even have a legit reason? I bet if someone asked why you would say, "I just don't." So, it's safe to say that you probably never met or talked to the person, but he/she just looks a certain way.  Therefore, you don't like the person. Oh, I can see how that makes sense. Wait, no, I actually can't.  Let me take a Taebo jab at what's really going on. They have something you lack. They have something that you need a little bit more of. What they have has caused them to get a little more attention than you, gain more opportunities than you, or even pull more guys or girls than you (some you particularly had an interest in), .. all because of  this one thing: CONFIDENCE.

Because she walks into the room confidently and gets attention without acting like she's in an Uncle Luke video, she thinks she's all that. Because the dude across the street who knows he's talented and will eventually make big moves, walks in confidently, he's just too cocky. All they did was LITERALLY walk into the room, and now your face is scrunched up worse than Stevie J's. Those people just have confidence. Stop hating and throwing shade because you don't have any. Get you some. It's not anyone else's job to build YOUR confidence. It's YOURS. Which means that you have to believe that you look good. You have to believe that you are capable of making your dreams a reality. You have to have confidence in yourself and your ability. If you don't think you look good, you can't get mad if no one else does. If you don't think you will ever be successful, you can't get upset if Mary Jo down the street agrees with you. Heck, you don't even believe in yourself.

Not only in looks and ability, but you need to have a confident frame of mind. I personally think you NEED confidence to even survive in this world because people will tear you down if you let them. Let's face it. There are people out there who simply will not like you and don't want you to succeed. So, they will try to do whatever to break you. If you let everything someone says to you or about you affect your confidence and how you feel about yourself, you will be sad every other day. Once you KNOW and are CERTAIN about yourself, you won't take everything so personally. You'll be able to just let things roll off your shoulder.

PLUS....

Nobody wants to be around a person who does not have confidence. Have you ever met up at somebody's place to go out together, and there's always this one person in the group who has something negative to say? "Oh, I'm just so fat." "I don't like what I have on." "I don't feel pretty tonight." Well, maybe you just need to keep your butt at the house tonight! Please don't be THAT person. You don't want to be known as No Confidence Connie or  Clydale.

Have confidence!





No comments:

Post a Comment