I see a SHOWER of entertainment in your future!
I know you're probably wondering, "What the heck is Pink Forecast, and how is it different from any other blog?" Well, I am a lover of entertainment, meaning, I EAT, SLEEP, and BREATH entertainment! Yeah, I know that was cliché, but it worked in so well with what I had to say! Anyway, I'm always hitting that refresh button on Twitter. Whether it's to see what album is hot right now, who Chris Brown is arguing with this week, or to see which Basketball Wife is throwing drinks, I HAVE to know what's going on.
So, I wanted to share my love for all things entertainment with others and hopefully be some source of entertainment after a long work or school day or just something to read during leisurely time. Whether it be my viewpoints of reality shows, relationships, or even stories about my own life, YOU WILL BE ENTERTAINED!

No comments:
Post a Comment