Monday, June 18, 2012

Love & Hip Hop: H.A.M or Scripted Greatness?

If you missed the premiere of Love and Hip: Atlanta you missed a GOOD, and I do mean GOOD premiere! But for those who watched, what did you think of the show?
Seriously, I don't even know where to begin! Some of my followers on Twitter were complaining about the "ratchetness" of the show and such, but I LOVE it! Kudos to VH1! I see high ratings in its forecast!

Now on to the show......

Tonight's show gave me EVERYTHING! Controversy, drama, off brand Rihannas, mama drama (literally) and whatever else you can probably think of!!! But I MUST focus on the highlights of the night... Of course it's Mimi, Stevie J., and Joseline!

Mimi, Stevie J., and Joseline:  Now at that start of the show when she was going off on Stevie J., I was thinking "Oh yeah, this chick is about that life! Another Chrissy!" Boy was I wrong! I like Mimi, but if you KNOW that the chick your man is screwing is sitting beside you, why the heck are you breaking bread and eating like you're Jesus at the Last Supper. I just don't understand.. Yeah, yeah, I know that people are probably saying that they have a child together and have been together for years.. But, um, what the heck does that have to do with anything if he's not considerate of your feelings and is all out in public with Rihanna wannabes?! I'm no Dr. Phil of relationships, but I'm pretty sure that's just not how it goes! What exactly do you call 15 years with no ring, out publicly with other women, and out all night while you're home taking care of the kid? Is that what the saying  "holding him down" means? If so, I'm confused because it sounds like stupidity to me! 

Stevie J and Joseline.... I just don't even know where to begin with these characters! He is in the studio smacking things that are NOT on the switchboards if you know what I mean. He arrives at K. Michelle's party with Rih"boy"na.. How obvious is it that they clearly have something going on. Just because he's Joseline's manager does NOT mean that they have to go EVERYWHERE together! Seriously, who really believes that? Joseline, speaking incorrectly, barely understandable, just openly admitted that she and Stevie J share more than just time in the car wash, studio, or whatever you want to call it. THEN, she throws her drink on him and says, and I quote, "You better act like you f$%!*ng know." Now what the heck does she mean by that??  Hmmmm, I have an idea.. And after all the mess that erupted between Stevie J and Mimi, this dude gets in the car, with Joseline, and drives off with Mimi just standing there! *faints*

Now that I have revived myself and picked myself off the floor, I am still so surprised at Stevie J and even more surprised that Mimi didn't have to be taken away by Atlanta Police! (sighs) I just don't know what else to say. But I see a lot of drama in all of their forecasts.. Guess we'll have to see in the upcoming weeks! Whether it's scripted or not, I'm sold and will be tuned in every week!

Until next time,

Stay dry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment