Monday, July 9, 2012

Put The Paws on 'Em... or Not

Once again millions tuned into Love and Hip Hop: Atlanta, but this week was the week of the paw! Everybody wanted to see Lil Scrappy "put them paws" on Stevie J. Only to leave us all wondering, what paws?! Falling through bushes and bear hugging was what Scrappy meant by paws? That's what we waited to see? Oh and let's not forget Stevie J turning into Edward Cullen for five seconds with the biting! What GROWN man bites another man while tussling? That's must be how real men fight? Oh ok. Sad! Oh and please let us not forget Joseph. Oh dear, Joseph or Joseline. She is the reason why the little schoolyard, paw fight got to the level it did. Accusing Erica of sleeping with Stevie J. Though I could see how she would think that because the little fellow does stick and move. A lot, supposedly.

If you ask me, quite a few people on this show need somebody to put those paws on 'em for being in denial! Starting with Mimi. I just have to bow my head and pray for her. Every week she's crying and fussing about how she's going to leave Stevie J. It's funny because EVERY week I see her right back in his face arguing, trying to be tough, only to be somewhere crying later! I mean, Joseline's supposedly the side chick, but she's everywhere with Stevie J, while Mimi's crying over mimosas! Help!

Mama Dee is just too much. Between the horrible wigs and the yelling, I just can't deal with her. She's in denial. First she said her son was a household name. First sign of denial. Then she said that he is the Prince of the South. Stop. Just stop. I wish I knew who was feeding her this rubbish because I only know two Scrappy songs. Ehhh, not much of a prince in my eyes. Pauper, maybe. Prince, oh no.

Erica. Poor Erica. She swears that she and Scrappy are doing well. You know, in a good relationship. How the heck are you two in a good relationship when he only refers to you as "baby mama"? Heck, I forgot her name for a second because that's all he said. She said that if she puts herself in the line of fire, she's prepared to get burned. Well, that burn might come sooner than later when she sees Scrappy rubbing that baby lotion on Bucky, who knows darn well that she was not that ashy to have Scrappy rubbing lotion all over her! I guess that's what best friends do.. hmmm..

Joseph. Joseph/ Joseline. She really thinks Stevie J loves her. Takes her to the abortion clinic, threatens to send her back to the strip club, and so forth. I guess a homemade breakfast just makes up for everything. Oh, that's love! My bad! However, I must say that Joseline stood by her "man", spit mouthed and speaking a language that I'm not quite sure of, when Scrappy was breaking out the paws. Ohh, she loves that Steebie J! Still, somebody should tell these people that love is not having a man dog you out and be inconsiderate of your feelings. Better put the paws on 'em and keep it moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment