Thursday, July 19, 2012

Yay or Nay to KimYe??

KimYe a publicity stunt or real love?

When I first heard about this "union", I had my doubts. I thought that maybe this was Kim wanting to be in the media again (as if she already isn't in it enough) or that maybe Kanye is just doing something because he can. But at some point, I began to think that it's real! Kanye said in one of his songs: "And I admit I fell in love with Kim around the same time that she had fell in love with him." Now if he didn't really want her, he would NOT have put it into a song, and this was before they even started dating. There are tons of other women that he could have rapped about. Instead, he picked Kim. That has to count for something! He's even banned everyone in his entourage from talking about her past sex rendezvous, by that I mean her sex tape, or as others call it, the " Kim K Come-up."

Even Khloe Kardashian said that she believed they always felt something for each other but that the timing was always wrong. Reportedly, Kim is a great girlfriend to Kanye. She even runs his bath water and rubs his feet! That's love, right? Well she did rub Chris Humphries' feet too. So, who knows! But what she didn't do for Chris was take out her extensions! Kanye told Kim she doesn't need hair extensions to be beautiful because she naturally is. So of course, Kim K has stopped wearing her hair extensions.

Now with Amber wifed up and out of the way and Kim out of her 2 day marriage, the timing is right!

All in all, I love Kim and Kanye together! They're one of the hottest, cutest and most fashionable couples in the media. I just hope this lasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment