Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Friend or "Frenemy"

My mom called today. Like most parents, asking a million questions. You know, the usual. How are you? How are classes going? How are your friends?.............PAUSE..........

Friends..... I swear it seems like this word is being thrown around more than the "L" word.... Nowadays it's hard to tell who's your friend, enemy, frenemy! Sheesh! However, there are always signs that show who REALLY is a friend or not, but there are 4 that you MUST look out for...

1. "I Promise I Wont Say Anything" Inez- I mean, the name says it all. She acts like she just has to know the juiciest news! She usually knows everybody's business, and comes to you saying, "Girl if i tell you this, don't tell anybody." RED FLAG!! Remember if she gossips with you, she'll probably gossip about you!

Nosey Natasha- Natasha, Natasha, Natasha.... She wants to know EVERYTHING! Make a tweet. Natasha calls asking who's the tweet about. You make a Facebook status. Natasha's wanting to know who the status is about. It just makes you wonder why she wants to know stuff so bad. Something to think about.

Hating Hannah- Who needs enemies when you have friends like Hating Hannah. She ALWAYS has something negative to say! "I aced that test." Hannah: Don't speak so soon, probably didn't do as good as you think. "I bought the cutest yellow dress." Hannah: Yellow?? Now you know that's not your color. See what I mean, always hating! Watch out!

4. "I Wanna Be Just Like You" Yvette- You say it's hot. She says it's hot. You don't like somebody. She doesn't like somebody. You change your hair color. She changes hers! Good grief! You get the point! This "friend" mimics what you do so much to a point that it's ridiculous. Have you watched "The Roommate"?? Hmmmm.. May want to watch the movie and your BACK! Wake up and find her standing over your bed just staring!! Watch!!!

These are just 4 of the many! Look out!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment