Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Palins the new Kardashians??

Who the HECK gave Bristol Palin a show and has her thinking that she's some sort of role model?! Because she had a baby at 17 she gets a show?! There are tons of women who have given birth at young ages. Matter of fact, tons who have given birth at young ages and went on to do major IMPORTANT things! Uhhhh, where is their show?! *crickets* EXACTLY! If you ask me, this is all one big PR move for Sarah Palin. I can see her in the boardroom now. Glasses on her nose and nodding her head like she really knows what's going on. & everyone I talk to seems to think that they are trying to be the Kardashians of the political world. Hmmm, I see. One daughter famous for nothing? Check. Powerhouse mom. Check. Yes, yes, I see a few similarities! All I know is that I'm about to finish school. That's an accomplishment in my book! So where is my show?! Guess that's not as grand as Bristol's accomplishment! *faints*

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment